Favorites

Here are a few of my favorites that I have NOT posted this year. It was a fun year for me to get out and explore some areas I’ve never been to before and also head back to some of my favorite locations that I have been to many times.
Happy New Year everyone!

The Stand Out

The Gathering

Enlightened Path

Ripples Above and Below

Convergence

Etched in Stone

Rock/Fall

Rock Art

Winter Approaches

Sanctuary

Here are a few of my favorites that I have NOT posted this year. It was a fun year for me to get out and explore some areas I’ve never been to before and also head back to some of my favorite locations that I have been to many times.
Happy New Year everyone!

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Nikon gear for all images

6 Likes

Quite a nice collection of images for the year, Dave. All are simply fantastic and I like that you included a range of different subjects from the grand landscape to intimate closeups. Hard to pick favorites, but I am partial to Rock/Fall and Sanctuary. In Rock/Fall I like the juxtaposition of the autumn trees with there warm color against the blue tones of the rock and in the Sanctuary it is the unrelenting force of the water against the moss covered rocks and canyon walls.

Dave, a Great set of images, I like them a lot! I am also impressed by the great variety of subjects. My favorite is etched in stone.

All are wonderful – I’m glad we all got to see them! My favorite is Etched in Stone, but I love them all!

David, my only question to you is why the heck haven’t you posted these before? They are all great, and deserve the full attention of separate posts.

Etched in Stone and Ripples Above and Below are my two favorites.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you but thanks so much for your comments @Diane_Miller, @Ed_McGuirk, @Ola_Jovall, @Ed_Lowe. I decided to post only images that I had not previously posted last year and I also tried to post a variety of images and @Ed_McGuirk brought up a good point. Why didn’t I post these? I have no good answer for you Ed other than I think mostly, it’s just a lack of time. 2022 will be a year that I cut back at work, shoot more often, and my plan is to post and comment more often. With that being said, I may actually post some of these because I would like some feedback on a few of them. Thanks again for your comments. Happy 2022 to each of you and congratulations to each of you for a very successful 2021.