Feeding Swan - with edited version

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Leica CL.Vario-Elmar 55-135

1 Like

Nice moment you’ve caught here. If it were mind I’d crop a little tighter to eliminate the purple flower at the top and the … stray feather? - on the left. Looks like the feathers have picked up some algae that is reflecting in the water. Funny.

1 Like

I like this a lot, Jaapv. Nice framing makes me feel like I am peeking into the scene. The water dripping off the beak is a nice touch too.

1 Like

Thanks :blush: I actually decided to keep the flower in to give a bit of zing to the composition. Maybe a touch of Wabi Sabi?

1 Like

Nice framing in this photo. I like peeking into the world of the swan. Nice pose. I could see eliminating the purple flower as well.

1 Like

The framing is very nice. The only thing that would make it a better image in my opinion, for what it is worth, is if you could have had a lower angle to get closer to eye level with the bird.

1 Like

Thank you for the nice comment :blush:. However, a lower angle would have hidden the reflection of the swan behind the grass and reeds.

Really beautiful image, love the natural framing. It’s a very soothing, peaceful feel. And I like the water coming out of the swan’s beak!

1 Like

Due to popular demand I still prefer the flower…