Field of Dreams

I am late to the party here, but I just want to say that this is an amazing image. Have to explore the underside of mushrooms in the future (and bringing my small camera to being able to get the shot!)

Thank you, Ola. I had lots of fun creating this image. Glad you like it, and I hope you do explore mushrooms next time you see them :slight_smile:

The white "froth "in the ULC reminds one of water breaking on a coastline and the stiffness of the folds evokes mineral matter, but I’ve never seen anything like it on Earth… could it be some sort of an exoplanetary aerial view? Great image! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, Laura. This image was a lot of fun. Yes, I envisioned a "coastline’ as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonderful - I thought is was Yellowstone! So creative, who would have thought the underside of a mushroom could be so beautiful and colorful.

1 Like

Thank you, Sarah; really appreciate your input! Had a lot of fun visualizing and then creating this image.

Thank you, David!

It has been a lot of fun to get viewers feedback on this image. Really awesome to see how many different thoughts this has brought forward. Glad you like it :slight_smile:

Thank you, Max!

Stunning photo, Fritz. Congratulations!

1 Like

Wow, stunning image Fritz! Congratulations!

1 Like

That is really awesome Fritz. It’s like a fantasy landscape. Until I read the description I had no idea it wasn’t a landscape.

1 Like

@ linda_mellor, @ Alfredo_Mora, @ Cameron_Wilcox, Thank you all :slight_smile:

Such a deserving win, Fritz. Super congratulations on this win. It’s an image like nothing I’ve ever seen before.

Thank you, David. Much appreciated!