Fiji Hybrid Tea

12-28 (19) Tokina

I know it is not centered but where i wanted it… Hope to see you down the road after I heal
from eye surgery… Larry

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Larry: I think this works really well decentered because of the high key BG elements on the bottom. This is a really beautiful image and creative presentation. Most excellent. :+1: :+1:>=))>
PS: Cataract surgery or something more serious? Praying that your recovery is swift and complete.

The slight off-center works perfectly for me! The visual flow of the leaves is from the LL up toward the flower and the leaf on the right bends the visual flow back to the other leaves. Detail on the flower, with the droplets, is so nice and the high key treatment works so well with the graphically rendered BG.

Best wishes for healing!

Hi Larry. I like everything about this presentation. Very artistic and pleasing to view. Good luck with your upcoming eye surgery. Please keep us posted as you heal.

Bill, two problems… correcting the first one cataracts… the second one on going…drops for gloucoma… a wait and see with drops…

Larry: The good news about cataract surgery is that it often helps the glaucoma go away. A fair number of my patients can do without the drops after surgery. Hope that works out for you.>=))>

Thanks Bill. That helps. Have to keep us old dudes around. 80 next year. : )

Beautiful art! The light background brings out the flower well. I like the fading leaves and the stem in the bottom. Excellent details and the droplets on the flower add to the image.