First leaves

In spite of corona I can go to a nearby park to experience the new spring. But keep distance to others.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Nicely captured Ben. Love those spring greens and love it when the trees are leafing out in the spring. I like scattered winter grasses still present to break up the greens a little. And along those lines Iike that you expanded view just enough to include the bg trees.

No nits or suggestions A lovely spring image.

Lon

Very nicely executed, Ben. So difficult at the moment to get to places you might wish to, but this shows how you can still find something to shoot close to home. I like the almost full frame green of the tree, set off against the more distant trunks which give depth to the image.

Lovely spring greens here Ben, your processing nailed the green/yellow of those leaves. I also like how the tree leads your eye to the background trees as well. This image tells a nice story of the hope and optimism of springtime.

My only suggestion would be to burn down and or slightly de-saturate the foreground grass below the tree. This would place more emphasis on the colors in the main tree.

@Ian_Wolfenden, @Ed_McGuirk, @Lon_Overacker. As always I am happy with your valued comments !