Flying on a foggy morning

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

During winters, we get lot of bad weather in Keoladeo National Park, still very few good images happen.

Specific Feedback

Just trying to get a right amount of contrast due to foggy morning.

Technical Details

Canon R 5; 500 mm; 1.4X; ISO 1000; 1/2000 sec. at f 6.3

3 Likes

It’s beautiful. The soft, foggy background emphasizes the bird’s contrast and sharpness. The play of light on the wings suggests that the fog will burn off with the sun’s coming. One tiny nitpicking observation: the two circular light spots in the upper RC seem relatively bright and keep pulling my eye away from the bird.

1 Like

I like the fog and it complements the goose(?) well. Great detail in the bird.

1 Like

Beautiful job retaining the foggy look, Jagdeep. I like the wing blur and the light on the bird is wonderful.

1 Like

Love the mood of this image with the foggy backdrop. Bird looks mighty fine especially considering the fog. The two white blobs in upper right tend to draw my eye some too but not severely. Well done.

1 Like

Wow! Gorgeous light and colors, with those in the bird matching the BG! The BG, with the hint of reeds, is picture-perfect! No suggestions!

1 Like

This is simply gorgeous, Jagdeep! The soft, cool light is stunning. Beautiful wing position with just a touch of wing blur, I also love the legs down position. The reeds impart a little bit of the environment but not too much. This is really sweet.

1 Like

Stunning in every way. Amazing image!

1 Like

Beautiful shot of this greylag goose. I love the soft colored, foggy BG with the bird sharp in the FG. Nice amount of blur in the wing. Great image.

1 Like