Frosty Fence

Driving along country road enjoying the nature’s beauty. Lots of frost, snow and fog. Though this was a good representation of the scenery. Posted in Non-Nature category but lots of nature included.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any thing at all.

Technical Details

5DMKIV; auto wb; 1/1000th; 800iso; 24/70 @24; HH.

1 Like

Wonderful composition!! Classic mix of beauty and ruggedness!

Jim, this is terrific. I think the comp is awesome and it sure feels cold. I love all the frost. A friend and I went to eastern Oregon a couple of days ago to photograph the Shaniko ghost town. It looked a lot like this.

Superb! I feel like I am there. I am glad you kept the subtle warm colour as it provides some extra depth.

@Diane_Miller Thank you. What a great description. @David_Bostock Thank you. We had more fog and frost last night and all day today. The Yakima River Canyon is quite beautiful now. I look forward to seeing Shaniko photos. @Robena.Sirett I had not even thought of why I liked the color; now I know. Thanks for commenting.

1 Like

Beautifully seen and photographed image, Jim. Although I love the image as is, if it were mine, I would play with lovering contrast and/or blacks just a little. I think a slightly less contrasty image might work as well. Really like this!