Garden Tour 4

Tiny Dancers
Sony A77II
Minolta 200mm macro
ISO 400, 1/160 @ f8
About the only thing that Chrissy has ever had any trouble growing is orchids. However these little guys have thrived over the past few years. Each flower is about the size of a half dollar. All comments welcome. >=))>

4 Likes

These make a lovely spray, Bill - I like the way they curl up the frame. I also like the dark bg with just a hint or two of greenery.

1 Like

Perfection! The delicacy of the flowers is captured here and your choice of background makes them pop. I envy your wife’s gardening ability. Congratulations to her for her gardening skills and to you for showcasing the flowers.

Bill, I’m jealous. We’ve tried to grow a number of orchids and can only get Phalaenopsis to bloom… This one is such a lovely color and you’ve got sharpness throughout the flowers. The magenta and green of the buds is a special bonus. There is a horizontal smudge on the left about halfway down that it would be good to remove. I’d print and hang this.

Sharpness and contrast of colors I think are the best merits of this splendid image.