Gary Minish photo

I just received the 2019-2020 National Wildlife Federation “Treasurers of Wildlife” calendar. Gary’s photo of a Steller Sea Lion is included for November. Good work.

1 Like

Way to go, Gary!!! Awesome job.

Jim, thanks for pointing that out. I had the calendar too but missed the small print listing the information captions…:sunglasses:
Congratulations goes out to you Gary for the image selection posted in the calendar…:+1:

Nice work, Gary. Congratulations.

Congratulations Gary! Well done!

Oh wow, congratulations, Gary! Nice work!

Hi Jim; I just recently stumbled on this September, 2019 post that I wasn’t aware of and tried to find the calendar you referenced, The only version of that calendar I can find on the National Wildlife Federation web site or anywhere else doesn’t have any photo of a Sea Lion, let alone mine. I even bought one on eBay that was titled "2019-2020 National Wildlife Federation “Treasures of Wildlife” and it doesn’t have any photos of Sea Lions in it. Do you know if they published multiple versions? It would be nice to obtain a copy if I can find one.

Gary, I am not home right now, but when I return I will look for it. Hopefully, I still have it.