Goodnight Kiss Twice

Image:

Description: About ten minutes went by after getting what I thought was The Shot when the wind died down and the reflection became clearer. So glad I didn’t move from that spot!

Specific Feedback Requested: All critiques welcome.

Pertinent technical details or techniques: This is a campground and I felt a need to remove a couple of RV’s in Photoshop. iso64, 1.0 sec, f11

7 Likes

Hi Anna,
I can see why you’re glad you didn’t leave and I can see why this is one of your favorites, the colors are wonderful.
Everything is well proportioned and very appealing :slight_smile:

It’s just a very nice image and one to be proud of.

The pink light on the peaks and their reflections make a beautiful and very peaceful view, Anna. It’s easy to see why this is a favorite.

A beautiful image of a beautiful spot in beautiful light. Did I mention that I think this is beautiful? :grinning:
In all seriousness, I think you did a really fine job here and your image really, and I mean really makes me want to be there!

Thank you all! SE Colorado is a pretty stunning place to live. Come visit!

I was directionally challenged this morning. I meant SW Colorado. Sheesh!

An excellent sunset landscape, Anna! Nice job with the exposure and kudos for sticking around to catch the reflections as they really make the scene special! It’s a very pleasant scene!

Thank you Gary! Thankfully I wasn’t looking in a different direction!

Anna,

Gorgeous landscape and reflection image.

Nothing to be critical of here. The only minor suggestion I have - and it’s minor! Might be to crop slightly off the right to remove the boulder on the right edge. No big deal though.

Print and hang it!

Lon

I know it’s a nit but a good one to point out! Thank you, Lon.