Grand Teton Range in the Fall

13 shot pano stack with a beautiful fall foreground and peak of color aspens at the base of the mountain range. Also liked the clouds sitting about half way up the mountains. Used a bit of clarity for contrast boost in the foreground and a bit of dehaze on the mountains.

Specific Feedback Requested

Comments and critiques please. I believe I show enough sky. I wanted to really capture the fall colors of the long distance of plants for something really different than I get here during the summer months. Taken shortly after sunrise.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Nikon Z6 II Nikon 24-120 w/ FTZ. 1/60th F 14 ISO 100

That’s one pano, for sure. I like the composition quite well. You have to see it full size to really appreciate the detail. Well done, Andrew.

This is a beautiful spot for a panorama for sure. I stopped there myself when I was in the Tetons a few years ago. Anyway, I really like the low clouds in front of the mountains and the fall colours are gorgeous for sure. Unfortunately for me, the bottom half of the image is too “empty” and doesn’t add much compositionally to the image. Maybe a few strategically placed trees would add some interest to the area. It’s a tall order, I know. :blush: