Gray Fox Male + Repost

The Gray Foxes have been hanging around quite a bit, lately. Occasionally, the female is with him though I have noticed she is obviously nursing kits. Hopefully, they will bring them around, soon. The end of May or the first part of June is the time frame I usually see the kits for the first time.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any. I wish I’d had a bit more light. It was heavily overcast when I captured this image.

Technical Details

Canon 60D, Canon 70-300 IS USM Zoom @ 270mm, f/5.6, 1/750 sec, ISO 1000. Processed in ACR and PSE 2020 for exposure and cropping. Topaz De-noise applied.

Wow, what handsome visitor. So vibrant and alive. Those eyes. And he almost seems to be smiling. You could lose the slice of tree on the right if you had a mind. Hope the rest of the family makes an appearance for you!

Good catch @Kris_Smith. I missed that. Tree gone.

Hi Terry, nice for the fox to pose on the rock for you. Wonderful setting made better by removing the partial tree. Head on look is very nice. Intriguing frame.
Are you going for the R7? I am.

Thanks for your comments @Allen_Sparks. I don’t know enough about the R7 yet to make a determination. I’m certainly past ready for an upgrade. Have you test driven the R7?

No, I pre ordered the R7 based on early reviews.

I haven’t read much about it, but I did see this on a blog about camera ergonomics that I follow -

@Allen_Sparks I guess I’ll just need to get my hands on one and judge for myself if that’s the way to go. Thanks for calling my attention to that, @Kris_Smith