"Gutenberg Castle of Lichtenstein"

What technical feedback would you like if any?

I put a little light-push in from the right hand side…and am interested if you think I should have made it more pronounced? Also interested in any other technical comments.

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

I adopted the mats some time back, from one of my fave wildlife photographers, Lisa Langell. And I have found that I rather like them. To date, most people on social media have liked them, and a number of people have asked me how to craft them. But I have a few detractors. Just interested in your feelings, as this is a much more highly trained and experienced group :slight_smile:

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn.

Single shot, 1/800 sec a f/8.0, 24-70mm lens @ 70mm, ISO 100, hand-held.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

dougbluntphotos

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

I’m not sure why there aren’t any comments on this image. This is very nice. I like the juxtaposition of scale between the castle and the mountains as well as the repetition of triangular shapes between the castle and the mountains. The low hanging clouds add a lot to the image and enhance the mood. This is nicely done!