Here Comes The Sun

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)
Greeting the arrival of a new day on the rocky coast of Maine. This photo is a collaboration between my brother Ed and I. We set the camera up for the best compostition and then Ed directed me where to “pose”.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
4 Likes

Not even the slightest nit from me. Love everything about this shot.

1 Like

Michael,Just beautiful, so well made ! Fine colors for the title .

This is simply wonderful Michael. No nits from me. Excellent sense of scale.

The post must at least be 20 characters, therefore this introduction before the actual comment: I love it.

Wow! Wonderful story telling scene which includes the beauty of the eastern coast. Keep them coming.

Mike,
This is still a big wow from me even though I basically have the same version. We work well together. :vulcan_salute: The processing looks perfect to me and the warm light in both the clouds and that on the granite is outstanding. It is a small thing in the overall scene, but I really like the small pool of water in the FG and the cool tone it provides. It was the perfect way to start the day.

Michael,

Beautiful image! Kudos for the great collaboration with brother Ed. Probably a rare occurrence that siblings can cooperate so well! No nits or suggestions, great job with colors/sat and processing in general.

Actually just one nit… who’s image is this? Ed pressed the shutter… should he get credit? Or because it’s your camera… hmmmmm, sounds like a discussion to debate… :laughing::innocent::wink: Just razzin’…

Lon

Great job guys! I’m enjoying this and certainly a wonderful greeting to a new day.