Hi There!

The deer get pretty bold at my bird feeding station. I’m afraid I’m going to have to fence it and give them a separate feeding area (preferably not the flower gardens). This one raided it’s head just as I shot, but when I was reviewing the images, I liked the way the top of the head was chopped off and it looked as if I were looking at it through a window (which i was).

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Anything

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Anything.

Any pertinent technical details:

Sony a6500, Sony FE200-600 @ 200 mm, gimbal head mounted to blind window, f/8, 1/320, iso 2500, manual exposure. Processed in LR & PS CC. Cropped from left and bottom for composition. Taken February 26th at 8:32 am.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

Great capture in time and I also like the window look to the composition. This one works well.

I love this photo Dennis. I like the express on her face that says she’s been caught. Good to know I’m not the only one with deer eating from the bird feeder spillage. I also like how you’ve chosen to crop the image, makes the deer totally pop off the page.

This is a cool capture Dennis. The crop is quite unique and works very well.

A very nice capture, Dennis. I like the look that she is giving you.