Ibis in Colorado

What technical feedback would you like if any? All feedback is helpful

What artistic feedback would you like if any? All feed back is helpful I will go again next year

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

korys_photography

Hi Kory !
Nice formation but I somehoe feel, it lacks the critical focus.
Max has already suggested to you that you may post some background story and techs along with the photo, as it helps other members understand it better and give more meaningful critique.

And the bird images have to go to Avian Ctitiques, I’m shifting the image there, we have so many wonderful bird photographers there.

1 Like

This is a very nice in-flight shot of these Ibis, Kory! The birds are small in the frame but still all in focus and nicely detailed. The clouds really help make the scene more interesting. Very well captured!

1 Like

Hi Kory, nicely composed image with the lead bird followed by three. I agree with Jagdeep on the focus/sharpness. Perhaps another round of sharpening would help. Tough to get all these birds in focus for sure.

1 Like

A beautiful formation, Kory, and I really love the look of the plumage. I agree that the birds aren’t quite as sharp as they could be, though the lead bird looks quite good. The shooting parameters and equipment would help us with more meaningful critiques as there are usually several things that can cause the same look to an image. Thanks for posting and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Hi Kory
I am sure you have taken note of all the helpful notes above, the only this I would add is, if you are going to add a water-mark please place in the lower right or left corner.
Peter