In the Stars

Star fruit stacked at a street market

Type of Critique Requested

• Aesthetic: Feedback on the overall visual appeal of the image, including its color, lighting, cropping, and composition.
  • Conceptual: Feedback on the message and story conveyed by the image.
  • Emotional: Feedback on the emotional impact and artistic value of the image.

Specific Feedback and Self-Critique

any

Technical Details

iso 100, 16-35 @ 34 mm, f4.5, 60th, A7R4

1 Like

David, I love this shot. The repetition of shapes, lines, shadows, it makes for a very pleasing image. I wouldn’t have guessed it was any kind of fruit. If it were mine, the only thing I would do to possibly improve this very nice image is to darken the TRC just a touch, as it seems like it draws my eye up and out of the image. Still, an excellent image as presented.

Cool image, David. I love the star patterns as they repeat over and over. Well done.

David, nicely done, Love the colors, tones, texture, and ligh and dark which separates the fruit.

David, this is a neat view of these star fruit. You’ve got a great variety of colors in the repeating shapes. Nicely seen and presented.

Very nice, David. You made this a very interesting image. I love the design these little guys make and the colors are wonderful. No complaints here.