Infinity + Repost

Sony A100
Minolta 200mm macro
ISO 200, 1/30 @ f8
I’ve been cleaning up and organizing my hard drive and Lightroom catalog and came across this oldie but a goodie from my first DSLR. This has always been one of my favorite prints and I reworked it some with current software and techniques. All comments welcome. >=))>

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
2 Likes

Graceful and beautiful, Bill.

What a beauty, Bill. I can certainly see why it is one of your favorites. Such lines, shapes and colors, with the nice soft background. a very pleasing image. :+1::+1:

Wow. I love the beautiful soft tonal gradients and the in-focus plane is just marvelous against the softness

Bill
This is a lovely lilly! Very well done. I like the lines.

Elegant, graceful flow and beautiful calla. Love the soft color highlights on the edge of the flower and your presentation. What if you flipped so it is facing in the other direction? Just a thought.

Bill,
This one is most worthy for reworking and posting. Delicate colors and incredible sharpness provide for an ideal comp. No nits here. Well done…Jim

Patricia: I often counsel folks to consider a left to right flow so your suggestion is a good one. For some reason I prefer this image in its original orientation although I confess I don’t have a ready explanation why :thinking:. Anyway, here’s a flipped version.

Thanks for trying the flip. I do prefer it reading from left to right, but it is your decision that is important.