Into the future

These were two images blended. One of a famous bridge in Rotterdam, the other of two boys walking on the beach toward the sun. First of course I made them B&W.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

Ben, this is a fine graphic. I like the mix of thick and thin lines angling across the frame and leading towards the vanishing point. The children add a fine human touch to what would otherwise be a very stark comp.

Interesting blend of images that works really well together. The stark converging lines are great and the boys really change the feel of the scene. Very well done, Ben.

What a neat concept, Ben. The execution is excellent. Great graphics and I like the position of the boys. I am curious about the slightly gray area at the bottom of the two left white stripes. The gray is showing some banding and I’m wondering if that was in the original or a processing artifact?

Cool idea. The converging and crossing lines really give this a lot of energy, and the boys give it that human touch. I think it would have be even more compelling if there some space between the boys. It’s clear that there are two of them, but they merge together, making an odd shape. This is well done, though - kudos for creating interesting art.

Very creative. I used to do this with film years ago in the darkroom. Superb graphic image.