Levitate tuft

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Aerial view over a foggy pond.

Specific Feedback

All

Technical Details

Mavic 2Pro + Nisi Landscape polarizer

2 Likes

This is so cool. It reminds me that fog is just low-hanging cloud. The way it drifts between the trees gives such surreal separation there, as if this is a composite image instead of a single shot. It could also be a sea swell, frozen by the shutter. So many dimensions. Very striking. Bravo.

Thanks Kristen. These greens aquatic plants float on the surface of the pond water

oh even more mysterious. So hard to tell what the scale is. Really terrific.

Jorma: Without your description I would have no clue what this is and that is a good thing. Really well seen, composed and presented. >=))>

Thanks Bill. Here the perspective bias changes the depth of the objects nicely. The fog clouds are of course in the front, even if they seem to be behind

Hi Jorma,
what a fantastic abstract image. I love the color contrast and the different textures.
I would never have guessed what you were photographing. Awesome!

1 Like

Hi Jorma. Being a drone pilot myself i recognized what was going on this image right away. I always enjoy the way lake mist looks from above, it stretches out and separates in ways that make for interesting composition. I always think that it cant survive on its own and needs something to anchor its composition. The reeds in this do that very well. I like your placement and how it all comes together to make a nice abstract piece.