Light Show

This is another from the lenticular light show I was lucky enough to witness. This was a little earlier and a different direction than the prior posts.

2 Likes

OK Harley, unless you got more… :cowboy_hat_face: of these views to share, this would be my favorite of the series…Excellent… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Great sky. If this were mine I’d be tempted to take a look at what the mts would look like lightened up just enough to where they had more definition. What a “wow” moment, though,

What a spectacular cloud and sunset! Lenticular clouds are so cool.

Wow! That is one impressive looking group of lenticular clouds, Harley. This had to be awe inspiring to witness first hand. The lower cloud kind of reminds me of the USS Enterprise. :vulcan_salute: This is even more spectacular when opening the large version as the details in both the mountains and clouds are even more prominent. No suggestion from me.

This is a stunning cloud formation. I’ve never had the privilege of seeing a sunset like this. I hope I do. No nits from me

Simply stunning, there are no words for this, it just speaks for itself. and in this image you even had a nice landscape to frame this spectacular cloud-scape. You are so fortunate Harley, rarely do we as landscape photographer get treated to something as spectacular as this. :+1: :+1: