Maples in Oil

I have been taking maple photos all fall and for fun just used PS oil paint on one.
Any comments appreciated.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

An interesting effect, Dan. It looks like they use some kind of fractal algorithm to simulate it. The colors and lines are really cool. Lovely trees.

Dan, VERY cool! I love seeing others experiment with Photo Art. It’s very fun, creative, and rewarding.
This is terrific - the intricate lines, definition, and vibrant fall colours work perfectly
Sandy

Very nice. When you blow it up to the max you get some very interesting abstracts.

Wow, very cool! The colours are perfect for this and the Oil Paint filter is fun - excellent work!
Sandy

Congrats on the well-deserved EP - this really is stunning. I hope you’ll play around with PA and post more great images regularly!
Sandy

SHAZAAM! I really like this. I would love to see it untreated for comparison.:eye:

Thanks Phil, here it is.
I actually prefer it without the oil…
I did this for fun, cropped it square and my wife posted it on her Instagram page. (very small).
All her friends liked it, I posted it here just because I do try all types of photography and like to try stuff.
I am honored it was chosen.

I think it is brill! Love the oil effect and the composition…great capture.

Mark

Dan

Very striking photograph. Congratulations on the WO!