Mood-Excitement

Our Chocolate Lab - Jordy (It’s a Wisconsin thing). We were playing in the yard and she was wound up like a two dollar watch.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any and all.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
1/800 @ F8, ISO 100, 24-240 @ 124. Topaz De-Noise, Dehaze, Lowered contrast slightly, slight clarity.

1 Like

OMG crazy dog! Love it though. Labs are so joyfully exuberant that it’s hard not to catch their moods, even just a photo does the trick.

Jordy is a Wisconsin thing? Having only lived here 5 1/2 years, I’m unfamiliar with this phenom. :grinning:

Hey Kris, Jordy Nelson was an outstanding receiver on the Packers. He was Aaron Rodgers “go to” guy for passes. Go Pack Go !!!

Ah got it. I wasn’t here to absorb all the Pack’s info. Grew up in NH with two football fans for parents so you know what that meant…the Grogan years! Ha!

Amazing capture! If she didn’t look so happy I’d think she was dangerous.

Wonderful tonalities!

Thank you Diane. I followed your advice with Topaz and it opened a new world for me to play in. Jordy is 100% go all the time. We wanted a nice calm dog and got Jordy instead. I call her Velcro because she never leaves my side.

That’s one excited dog! The details in the dog, snow flying from her paws and the torn up snow surrounding her stand out.

Fun image. When I saw Jordy and you said a WI, I guessed Jordy Nelson. I like the Packers too. Go Labs, too. :grin: :+1: