Morning cruise

The photograph was taken on the mouth of the Base River, April 27 at 7:17 AM. It was a good time of day to photograph Osprey. Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback Requested

any

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon 7Dll, Sigma 150-600mm, F10, 531mm, 1/2000, -.7EV, ISO 400. In DXO Photo Lab 4 I cropped the shot by 30% into a 16 by 9 and adjusted the exposure, highlights and shadows.

Superb wing position. Nicely composed with good color and exposure.

I agree with David’s comments, though the eye looks a bit soft to me. Nice image.

Very strong wing position,Peter. The larger image does look a little glassy in the face.

A location comment…if this was Cape Cod again along West Dennis and So. Yarmouth I believe it is the Bass River, named for the Striped bass that use to haunt it many years back. Spent some summer times in the area during my HS and college days

Nice wing position. Good that the eye is lit. But something seems to have gone awry with the image quality.

Hi
Thanks for all the comments. I turned off the unsharp mask and set lens detail to default and brought the shot into Topaz Sharpen AI. I think this looks better.
Stephen you are correct. The Base River is at DennisPort Cape Cod, Mass.
Peter