My favorites from the past year

Here are some of my favorites from the past year.

Dune Dog

Spotlit Dunes

Dune Edge

Red Rock Rainbow

Patterns On Patterns

Autumn Pasture

Rugged Land

Broken Up

Canyon Cottonwood

A Brush Of Dawn Light

2 Likes

Harley, a truly super collection of very fine images here. I’d be really hard pressed to pick the best of the lot so to speak. So I’ll take the easy way out and go with the fine & very noble image of Tioga… :+1: :+1:
I mean, how peaceful a scene is that after this awkward last year on the pandemic front… :sunglasses:

So love them all, Harley. Since I love dogs, “Dune Dog” has to be my favorite. However; Dune Edge, Red Rock Rainbow, Patterns on Patterns and A Brush of Dawn Light catch my breath every time I look at them. Amazing series and what a wonderful year of photographing for you! Happy trails for 2022.

Wonderful images, Harley. An exquisite use of light in these.

All are wonderful, but “Dune Dog” wins; “A Brush of Dawn Light” places and “Autumn Pasture” shows.

Harley,
Before I even wright this you know my favorite is Dune Dog. Superb collection but Tioga brings it home for me. My wife loves this shot. If you twisted my arm for a second place image it would be Patterns on Patterns. Great year Harley!

Harley,

Outstanding landscapes and I especially love the dog-scape. Awesome collection…Jim

Outstanding collection of images for the year 2021, Harley! Hard picking a favorite so I am going with two; Dune Edge and Patterns on Patterns. I find Dune Edge fascinating because of the blue color palette and it’s graphic simplicity while Patterns on Patterns is more complex with all the graceful lines and the shapes they form.

A great set of images. I don’t pick a favorite. Every single image is excellent and I like the variety in subjects. I’d wish to produce a collection like this in 2022.

A really amazing set of images, Harley. I like all of them very much! My favorite is patterns on patterns, a truly unique image.

No way to choose a favorite but your puppy ranks at about 11/10! The wise look and carefully/casually placed left paw makes the image, with the footprints in the sand as the icing on the cake.

All great - Spotlit Dunes and Dune Edge my joint favourites.

I really love all of these, Harley. I think the one with your dog is not only appealing because it’s a cute dog, but it’s a unique example of a minimalistic image. One that would usually have a tree in it. But to have an elegantly posed dog that also matches the colors and mood of the dunes, looking straight at the viewer really draws you in for a second look.

Harley, these are all outstanding. Dune dog shows your friend looking very regal. Both it and Spotlit Dunes are extra special because of the subtlities in the backgrround. Autumn Pasture is an amazing landscape.

Wow, what a fantastic set of images Harley! Of course who wouldn’t love Dune Dog but I’m amazed by Spotlit Dunes. It’s so otherworldly!