My favorites from this year

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

This is a collection of images that I just like and thought you might enjoy them as well. Happy Holidays…Jim

Real nice collection. Being a dog guy, those are my favorites.

1 Like

Wonderful series, Jim. I agree with Harley, I love dogs. . . is this a Mountain Bernese? Beautiful dog who looks like he is having a blast! Fun photos.

1 Like

Great selection, Jim. Skipper on sage for me.

1 Like

A great selection of flying insects, birds and dogs! The dog images are really nice but my favorite is the first one.

1 Like

An awesome series, Jim. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Absolutely outstanding series! I really enjoyed looking at all your photos this year and these are some of the best.

1 Like

A very nice variety of favorites, Jim! I have to say that, being a dog person, I like the dog photos the most!

1 Like

Wonderful, all!! Looking forward to your work in the next year!

1 Like

Jim, the details in the macro shots are excellent. Getting the dragonflies in a wheel on the equisetum is extra special.

1 Like

Thank you @David_Schoen @linda_mellor @Diane_Miller @Mike_Friel @Mark_Seaver @Ola_Jovall @David_Bostock @Harley_Goldman @Gary_Minish . Yes @linda_mellor Badger is a Bernese mountain dog that likes water work and he provides lots of comic relief in our house. He likes to sit on my lap. I figured that Gary and Harley would like the canine pictures too. @Mark_Seaver and @Ola_Jovall the dragonfly shot did very well in the NANPA Showcase along with the other two macro shots featured in this post. @Mike_Friel, the skipper shot was special because it showed up to roost on the Salvia while I was trying to photograph hummingbirds. The background was killer for that shot…Jim