My favorites (not the best) from 2021

Junco (also known as Snowbird) in the snow.

Wood Duck at a local pond.

I thought it was spring!

Turkey Vultures

American Goldfinch Being Cute

Juvenile Western Bluebird

Coming in for landing

Sharp-shinned Hawk Preening

Great Egret Scenic

White-breasted Nuthatch ( a first to be photographed for me)

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

2 Likes

Wonderful series, Dennis. I love them all, but the Junco (with the snowflake on his beak), the Wood Duck (with the perfect droplet coming from his beak) and the ground hog (?) just make me smile. Thanks for sharing them.

Really good series, Dennis. Hard to pick but I think the vultures is my favorites.

Excellent series, Dennis. Were I forced to choose, I would probably opt for the Sharpie but luckily, I don’t have to choose!

1 Like

All totally cool! Do I really have to choose? No way! All wonderful!

And best wishes for more in the New Year!

A great collection Dennis! It looks like 2021 was a very good photo year for you. All the photos are well composed and have great detail. The Sharp Shinned Hawk was particularly striking for me. Congratulations on a good year!

Great looking collection of images for the year, Dennis! All are simply gorgeous with the wood duck and the vultures being my favorites. I love the drop of water on the wood duck’s bill and the body posture and intent gaze of the vultures is outstanding.

Very nice set Dennis. I like them all… Great Egret scenic and Western Bluebird are my favorites.

Hi Dennis,

You were able to capture a wonderful series and I like the ground squirrel in the snow for showing that there are interesting mammals out there as well. The preening sharp shinned hawk does it for me. Awesome series of wonderful compositions,Jim

A really great set of images, Dennis! I love them all, but due to the different perspective I like the egret a little bit more.

Terrific series. I can see why they’re your favorites.