Some photos from my past year…

1. Baby Salamanders in dark forest pond at 1600 ISO (noisy I Know)

2. ICM roadside flowers at 1/30 sec…

3. Trying for macro with a 300mm lens…

4. Beauty of Vultures

5. Field of Flowers ICM 1/15 sec

6. Field of Teasel ICM 1/6 sec

7. Oregon Coast

8. Going Home

9. Sunrise on Mary’s Peak

10. Flying High (in b&w and vintage filter)
    ( I posted this back in the Spring in color)

Specific Feedback Requested

Anything and everything you’d like to say.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

1 Like

What a wonderful selection of “favorites,” Vanessa! Must say, the Oregon Coast reminded my of our many visit out to Oregon, as one of our sons’ lives there. Love the soft feel and the four strolling birds. Also like how you’ve capture Mary’s Peak first thing in the morning. Here’s to many happy adventures in 2022.

1 Like

A nice collection for the year. My favorite is Going Home, great mood and light. :+1:

1 Like

A wonderful collection of favorites for the year 2021 Vanessa! My favorites are Field of Teasel ICM for it’s abstract and painterly quality and Sunrise on Mary’s Peak because of the wonderful mood with the morning light and the fog down below in the valley.

1 Like

A great set of images, Vanessa. I like them all, but my favorite is #6.

1 Like

The Whimbrel’s on the beach is my favorite. They look like they’re taking in the scene.

1 Like

A beautiful set of images Vanessa! I like them all a lot, but especially the last one, Flying High, with it’s magical quality.

1 Like

Thank you so much @linda_mellor @Harley_Goldman @Ed_Lowe @Ola_Jovall @Mark_Seaver @Tom_Nevesely for taking a look! I appreciate your feedback and telling me which one you each like. I know they’re not all top notch, but I have had fun over this past year learning and trying different things!