New to NPN

Hello, Not sure how I missed this place in the past but I found it now! I have been a part-time photographer for a number of years and specialize in underwater photography but alas, I can’t practice my craft as much as I would like so Nature/Landscape/Wildlife along with a variety of other photographic interests keep me busy. At this point, I am most interested in growing my vision so my photographs can speak for themselves vs. just being someplace and taking an image that just says “I was here”. I would also like to contribute anything others might find useful or helpful.

Cheers, Keith

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to NPN, Keith. Glad to see you did find the site and hope you can share some of your work over time. Sounds like you have a broad range of interests in photography including underwater scenes. I have a good friend that travels the world doing underwater photography. He is a long time certified scuba diver instructor out of So Cal.

1 Like

Thanks Paul! UW photo is fun and challenging, SoCal’s Channel Islands are a wonderful place to shoot UW!

1 Like

Keith, welcome to NPN. So glad you found the site, and looking forward to seeing your photos, as well as your comments and critiques. I am sure you will have a lot to offer NPN, but I also hope you find that you also receive from the community as well.

1 Like

Welcome, Keith! I’d love to see more UW images here. I am always fascinated by them. Where are you based at, btw?

You have come to the right place! Looking forward to hearing your stories!

1 Like

Keith,

Welcome to NPN! Glad you found us. It’s welcoming also that you’ve introduce yourself. Of course nature photography is the focus, but being part of the community by participating in the galleries and forums is a huge part too. We look forward to your images and contributions!

Lon

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Keith!! You landed in a great place with friendly people and a lot of great photography and input. I am looking forward to your contributions and imagery.

1 Like

Welcome to NPN. I hope you will find this to be a place where you will be able to “grow your vision.” It offers that opportunity through critiques of your images and your critiques of our images. Am I being presumptuous in assuming you are Keith C. Flood Photography? I accessed that website and the photo are superb and fit the many categories of NPN.

1 Like

Thanks Jim and everyone for the warm welcome! Yes same person. :slight_smile:

Welcome Keith! It was great meeting you last week and I’m really looking forward to seeing your work here, it’s a truly fantastic community :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome @Keith_Flood,
Can’t wait to see those underwater images. Hope you enjoy the site and the community.
Cheers

1 Like

Hi David, Yes that was fun meeting you and Jennifer last week. Thanks for the inspiration for DV photography and I will be back!

1 Like

Welcome Keith. NPN is the best nature photo community on the web so I think you’ll find a lot of like minded people here.

1 Like