Hi all, new here

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I’m relatively new to photography and finding a lot of passion for landscape and wildlife photography. I just moved to Oregon recently and am blown away by all the options and places to shoot.

I heard of this site from another local photographer and was really surprised by how high of quality the content and contributors are. I joined as I’d really like to learn more and hopefully get more involved with the community.

1 Like

Hello CJ & Welcome to NPN. Nice to meet you on line here at NPN. Your move to the PNW does provide you with a truly wonderful area for all types of photographic opportunities. Again, welcome to NPN…:sunglasses:

1 Like

CJ, welcome to NPN. I wish I had found a place like this when I was relatively new to photography. I am looking forward to seeing some of your images that you might post, especially of Oregon. That state is on my bucket list! Great to have you here. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome CJ! Looking forward to seeing your contributions.

1 Like

Hi CJ and welcome aboard! NPN is a very friendly and helpful place where we have all expanded our photographic and creative skills, and made very good friends along the way. I am looking forward to seeing your work and reading your comments.

1 Like

Welcome to NPN CJ! We’re always learning and this is a great place to do just that! Don’t be shy, jump right in!

Lon

1 Like

Working on it, hope i don’t go overboard!