Hello from a new member

Hello all! My name is Chris Noronha. I’m a new member from Toronto, Canada. I found out about the site from The F-Stop Collaborate and Listen podcast. I’m fairly new when it comes to photography, but have a real passion (obsession) for it. The critiquing section sounds very interesting. I’ve always found it a great way to learn. Excited to check out the site and kick the tires a bit.

Looking forward to learning and engaging with everyone here.

Cheers,
Chris

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, Chris. I look forward to seeing your posts and comments. As you noted, the critique forums are a great way to learn. I think you’ll enjoy the site.

1 Like

Thanks, Dennis! Appreciate the warm welcome!

Welcome Chris! It looks like you’re on the free plan which will not give you access to the critique categories, you should give the 30 day trial a go and see what you think! You can sign up here with no obligation to continue.

1 Like

Chris,

Welcome to NPN and like Dennis am looking forward to your images and participation in the forums and galleries.

As far as the Critique gallery goes - you won’t find much, if anything close to this. There are plenty of places to just post and share your work, but for those really wanting to learn and grow, get constructive criticism is a great way to learn. So yeah, check it out, don’t be shy and jump right in.

Lon

1 Like

Welcome, Chris. It’s nice to have a neighbor from the North join us.

I agree with David about utilizing the 30 day trial.

I have been a member since 2002, and NPN has been the best site of it’s kind I have seen. The full membership cost is a bargain, in my opinion.

Looking forward to seeing your work, and for your participation.
-P

2 Likes

Thanks, David! I’ll definitely give the 30 day trial a go. Thanks for sharing the link to signup.

Looking forward to it.

Cheers, @Lon_Overacker and @Preston_Birdwell !

Yeah, I’m going to take advantage of the critiquing gallery for sure.

Really appreciate the warm welcome!

Best,
Chris

Welcome Chris. Make yourself at home. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers, @Gary_Randall! Appreciate the welcome.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Chris! I’m an amateur landscape photographer from Philadelphia in the United States. I recently joined, and NPN has been impressive from the start. It is open, welcoming, constructive, and supportive. At first I wasn’t sure if my amateur images would fit in (other sites have so many professional images they are intimidating), but my concerns were unfounded. The critique section is especially helpful. So, like the others have said, don’t be shy!

2 Likes

Cheers, @Marc_McCann!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I can definitely see how supportive this place is. Really wish I joined up along time ago, but happy to be here now.

Best,
Chris

1 Like