Oriental Darter fishing

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon R5; EF 500 mm; ISO 125; 1/2000 sec. at f 4.5

jagdeeprajputphotographie
1 Like

Perfect timing on this one. Nice detail throughout. Very nice capture.

1 Like

Extraordinary! Such a terrific pose. Your timing was perfect and that background is so flattering. Makes the life and death dynamic really come alive if that doesn’t sound too stupid. It seems a bit tilted though, maybe a CCW shift. What skills. Bravo.

1 Like

Excellent timing here. Well done.

1 Like

Wow, what a shot! Timing is everything, and you hit that spot on. This is such a great shot.

1 Like

I have tried so many times to get a capture as you have presented. Wow! Perfect timing. Great subject and endless BG.

1 Like

This is awesome, what a terrific moment you had here ! Stellar shot ! Congratulations. Cheers, Hans

1 Like

@JRajput - What a great image! Such a story in a single frame. The environment, action and techs all make this a very special image.

1 Like

I’m late here but have to echo how amazing this is! But for me, I’d definitely do a CCW rotation to level the “horizon”.

1 Like

Thank you so much friends! :pray:
I agree it needs some CCV rotation, many times I get carried away by the magnitude of moment.

Hi J Rajput
I have often wonder, if I should spend time watching algae covered ponds. The answer is this outstanding photograph. Very cool.
Peter

1 Like

A very awesome shot. That poor barb will be a darter snack in due time…Jim

1 Like