Out Of Here

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

another photo idea today. The one bird has left !!!

Specific Feedback

Just another photo for Fun !!!

Technical Details

ISO 1000 f18 shutter 160

Well done again, Gil. I like how it looks as if a lot of the birds are watching the one flying away. When I looked at the thumbnail on my tablet earlier this morning, I wondered how you got the flying bird so sharp at that low a shutter speed-obviously an artifact of sizing, since it’s nicely blurred at full size. I always wonder if people who live on their phones realize how much they’re being fooled by how good all the images look. While I like this image as well, I have to admit that the white on black appealed to me even more. It might be interesting to do these as doublets with white on black and black on white for both of them.

Thanks. I’ve put one of the photos in both formats. I may re-edit the photos and show more movement in the wings. I used a filter to sharpen the movement some. Just to see what happens.
Thanks again for showing interest.
:camera_flash::camera_flash::camera_flash::pray::pray::camera_flash::camera_flash::pray::pray: