Papa 'n the Kids

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Here’s an image I got a while back in our backyard

Specific Feedback

Cropping? Exposure?

Technical Details

D500, Nikon 200-500 lens, monopod, 640mm, f 10, 750mm, ISO 6400, cropped to 3276 x 2129

Critique Template

Use of the template is optional, but it can help spark ideas.

• Vision and Purpose:
  • Conceptual:
  • Emotional Impact and Mood:
  • Composition:
  • Balance and Visual Weight:
  • Depth and Dimension:
  • Color:
  • Lighting:
  • Processing:
  • Technical:

Dave, this is a good look at this family. However, I see that you posted both to Avian and to WC at the same time. That violates this NPN guideline, “You may not concurrently post the same photo in multiple categories.”, so you need to choose which gallery you want it removed from.

I regret that I have double posted this but I cannot figure out how to delete the one from the Avian Critiques. I see no option for deleting a post on that page. What am I missing?

Dave

Dave, If you open your post, at the very bottom, just above the space that shows replies, views, etc., there’s a row of symbols starting with a pink heart. If you click on the “hamburger menu” (the three dots), you’ll see the trash can. If you do the delete the system delays 24 hours. If a moderator does the deletion, it happens immediately. Let me know which one you want to delete and I 'll take care of it.

Mark- I tried that and it says I don’t have permission. Could you make the one in the Avian Critiques go away for me? Sorry for all this. Sorry that I couldn’t resolve it myself.

It’s gone now. Looks like you’ve had quite the posting adventure with this one. I’m guessing that your “lack of permission” is because Dennis posted a comment. Poster’s can only remove a post before there’s a comment…at least that’s the way it used to work.

Mark-

I did. In the future I will try real hard NOT to duplicate any posts. My bad. Thanks you guys for your patience, and help.

Dave