Poppy Dream

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any and all.

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any and all.

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Taken with Canon SX 60, F. 4.5, ISO 100, 1/1000 sec.

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
3 Likes

Hi,

Exposure and colors look good. You have captured lots of details in lights and darks. Looks fine as presented…Jim

Beautiful, Patricia. Very pleasing.

Patricia: You always do such a nice job with your poppy images and this is no exception. I love the color and texture in the petals especially. :+1: :+1:>=))>

Patricia, this is stunning. Beautiful details, beautiful composition. the only suggestion I can think of is to print it large and hang it on a wall somewhere.

Exquisite, Patricia, and right up there with your best images I feel. I think it’s the setting of the flower centre slightly off-centre towards the dynamic petal display in the botton L that makes for such a satisfying composition.

Very nicely done Patricia. I can see this one on a wall for sure!