Practice practice

The only birds flying were Gulls and I found this Lesser Black-backed Gull interesting. I can always use more practice on following birds in flight. This shot was taken at Rocky Neck State on Sept. 6 at 8:30 AM.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback Requested

any

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon R5, Canon 100-500mm & 1.3ext, f9, 631mm, -1EV, 1/2000, ISO 8000 and the shot is cropped by 15%. I adjusted the vibrancy and saturation in DXO Photo Lab 4.

Pleasing view of this gull in flight. I also take pictures of gull’s for practice of in-flight bird images. And it appears we both rarely post them. As I said on my previous posting these birds cannot get any respect. I can see by your ISO of 8000 that you didn’t have much light. There is a little noise in the background.

Nice flight shot of this gull, Peter. They fly so smoothly that they do make good practice subjects. I also like them.

Nice crisp flight shot, Peter, a wonderful view of the flight feathers and the coverts . I like the non sky background, makes this one stand out. Count me as another one who practices flight shots with Gulls.