Purple Hydrangea + Repost

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Any comment

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Any feedback

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)
Canon 5d mark iv, Lensbaby Sweet 35, f/11, 1/100, ISO 2000

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

The subtle vignette helps bring the viewer’s eye to the beautiful hydrangea flower. Nice detail and composition. No suggestions to improve. Very nicely done.

Lana,
This is a beautiful shot that really brings out the colors of the flower and the green leaves. My eyes went right to the area in focus. But I got stuck on the small beige stem or something caught on the petal. Maybe it can be removed by cloning/healing brush in Ps. I gave it a try

@Patricia_Brundage, @annlouiselyman, thank you for your input!. I was not sure what to do about that spruce needle if I should keep it or not… You are right… it looks better without it ;->

Lana, Vignetting brings attention right to the flowers. Beautiful flowers we ll presented. I like the symmetry created by four leaves. Looks better without the pine needle.

Hi Ravi, appreciate your feedback!

Lana: Beautiful subject superbly rendered. The repost is a nice improvement on an already fine image. Most excellent. >=))>

Hydrangeas are so gorgeous and you have done them justice here! Thumbs up to the pine needle removal. Takes it from a 10 to an 11. The leaves frame the bloom nicely and the subtle echo of other blooms behind makes me explore the image further. DOF is perfect and focus/detail on the FG flowers is superb!

I am late to the party, but what a fine portrait of hydrangia.
For me, the vignette is harsh, particularly in upper left
; more feather would not attract my eye to its boundary.
![_MX_7182-019-NPN-01|659x500]aAZ(upload://ltAXLVYwx5ecqWfTdaVAGtUb6Hl.jpeg)

@Diane_Miller, @Dick_Knudson, appreciate your guidelines! I did dodge/burn on background leaves to make them look more even. Let me know what you think.

Perfect for a nosegay.