Jane Magnolia + Repost

Description:

Specific Feedback Requested: Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: No this is not a composite.

Is this a composite?

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below. Canon 5ds-r at f-8, 1/160 and ISO 320 using 180 Macro lens and hand held light diffuser on bright sunny day. Elwise44

Very beautiful Magnolia! The magenta and white flower looks really nice with dark green background. Diffused soft light and square format made calm and elegant image. The bud is a good setoff. White tone of the petals is excellent.

Naofumi, thanks so much for your kind post . This is one of my favorite flowers to photograph. Some of my favorite memories are of my visit to Japan, the simplistic approach to nature and the thoughtful kindness of the people I met there.

Very nice compositional arrangement! There is a strange area in the UL, above the bud.

Thanks Diane, I initially placed a blur over the entire image then removed it just over the flower and buds. It appears that I removed it also over what looks like another bud? ? Thank I might try to clone it out.
Wayne

Re-Post to remove artifact from left side upper bud.

Your repost is perfectly stunning. No critiques or suggestions for improvment.

Thanks Patricia, appreciate your comment. I have enjoyed learning from your posts and comments, especially your Camellia renditions.
Wayne

John Wayne: Beautiful bloom superbly captured and presented. A nice improvement with the repost. >=))>