Radiation

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

This is a 5 image in-camera multiple exposure of a clematis taken while I was at the Schreiner’s Iris
Garden last month.

Specific Feedback

Any feedback is welcome.

Technical Details

1/80 sec @f3.2, ISO 200
RF100mm Marcro lens

1 Like

I love this picture. It immediately drew my eye and took me into the flower. The shapes and lines around the main section give it a magical look and the square crop really works here. The only thing that disturbed me a little is the little green lines at the center. They seem a bit off with the general vibe and flow with the rest. Maybe darkening the whole middle a little could benefit this image. But really wonderful picture.

Veeeery cool! I love the shimmering effect of the petals and the transition from blue to mauve. The center is a little distracting, though – I wonder about some blurring there? Or something…

@Diane_Miller @tamar-aharony Thank you for your suggestions. I can see what you mean about the center and will do some more editing.

Hi Chris, :slight_smile:

This reminds me of one of those Static Electricity Balls ((AKA Plasma Ball) except better and more vibrant.

I like everything about, Chris! :slight_smile:

Great imagination and vision.

I like it as presented. :slight_smile:

@Merv Thanks, Merv!