Rainbow Falls Watkins Glen Gorge, NY

This is a famous falls in the gorge of Watkins Glen State Park, NY. Usually the fall season is not the best for water volume in the gorge, but with all the rain we have had I decided to give it a try. Water was flowing well and the fallen leaves add a perspective not usually photographed.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Any and All

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Any and All

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

5D4 with 16-35 at 24 ISO 400 f8 1/20 and polarizer.
(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Nice comp, but I think you need to back off the cyan/blue.
:vulcan_salute:

I really like the composition, but as mentioned above I would try to remove the blue/cyan from the lighter and reflective areas.
I think the right hand gorge face in particular is a bit to bright and blue and leads the attention away from the falls.

Ed,
It has been years since I last visited Watkins Glen, but this makes me want to revisit the area. I too would remove a little cyan and clone out that little bit of sky in the middle top edge of the image. The water flows look good and those fallen autumn leaves do make for a lovely additional element along the rock walls. How are the crowds now in the area?