Red flower in cornfield

These days without travel, you have to find something from nothing! During my regular weekend walk, I spotted this red flower growing a rather long distance into a cornfield. I played with the leaves etc to arrive at this graduation of greens surrounding the red-colored flower, with the black/white dot as a bonus.

Handheld 300 mm equiv. f/3.2 1/1000 ISO 200

Specific Feedback Requested:

Any

Ola, this is beautiful. The complimentary colors combined with the OOF soft background make it a stunning photo. Could you please tell us what settings (& camera type) you used to get this image?
Very nicely seen and captured.

@linda_mellor, thank you for your nice comments. I have now added the information (Handheld 300 mm equiv. f/3.2 1/1000 ISO 200) Camera Olympus OM-D E-M1X, lens 40-150 (80-300 equiv.)

Thanks @Ola_Jovall, this helps me to understand how you obtain such great detail in your image.

This is a lovely find, Ola! your focus is right where it needs to be and the OOF greens make for a wonderful BG. The icing on the cake; so to speak; is the little black and white part of the flower. Great eye to spot this.

@Ed_Lowe thank you for your kind comment.