RIP Patrick O' Healy

It is with great sadness that I share the news of the passing of a long-time member, @Patrick_OHealy. He was a valued and respected member of our community for many years. His wife Dianne has kindly provided us with the details of his obituary and the services. Please join me in sending our heartfelt condolences and prayers to his family and loved ones.

Patrick O’Healy Obit 1.pdf (58.3 KB)
image0 1

David, thank you for providing this sad update. I recall Patrick’s images mostly from the beaches and piers along the So Cal coastal areas over the years. Typically his scenes were from locations I never ventured to or photographed so it was a good way for me to take in his personal photographic visions.

Yes, Patrick, Rest in Peace my friend. I had the pleasure of working with Patrick twice in New Mexico on his photographic journey. We also worked together for years via remote sessions on post processing and photography in general. Such a kind, caring, loving soul.

I’ll miss him.

Very sorry to hear. Condolances to family, friends and those who knew him.

Patrick’s critiques were well crafted and he posted some wonderful photos on NPN. It is sad to see that has left us. My condolences to all that knew him…Jim