Senegal Golden Dartlet

With the lock downs easing a bit, i dared to explore nearby and came across couple of damsels and butterflies.
Conditions were cloudy,
6DII, 180 Tamron, ISO800, 1/100./7.1
Balan Vinod

1 Like

Balan, I’m so glad that you were able to get out and shoot. I know that must have been nice. A very nice find, and I think you did a great job capturing this beauty. You have a wonderfully smooth background, and very nice details in the Damselfly. I’m not sure if you could tone down the brightness in the fore leaf and oof blooms. It might help some to keep our eye focused on that lovely DF. It is a wonderful shot as is, but that might improve it some.

Balan, this is a lovely reward for finally being able to get outside. The details in the damsel are excellent, while both it’s perch and the background add a fine sense of brightness.

Glad to hear you were able to get out and about Balan. Love the detail you got in the wings of this damsel. And a very pleasing composition, at least for me, with the diagonal angle of the damsel and leaf. Nicely seen and captured.

Balan, I am glad you could get out. Nice composition, perch, background, colors and details. The oof part of the perch is a little distracting. That can be toned down or removed if you feel comfortable with it.

Balan: Really good to hear you were able to get out and shoot although your forays into your archives have been a treat this year. This is superbly done IMO. Great plane of focus and DOF management, terrific subject and a marvelous perch. :+1: :+1:>=))>