Serenity

What technical feedback would you like if any? I would appreciate all feedback.

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any feedback.

3 Likes

This is a gorgeous image, Chris; great response to the challenge. I really like the diagonal created by the warm tone on the ULC and the warm Fall colors on the LRC. It gives some sort of dynamic to the image. The fog also creates depth in the image, especially among the pine trees. A suggestion is to select the more obvious tree trunk in the fog, about 1/3 of the way from the left and lower the contrast. It seems like it stands out more than it is supposed to be right now.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am actually in the process of trying to delete this photo for that very reason. I posted the wrong version.

@Chris_Baird, you don’t need to delete it, you can just edit the post by clicking the pencil icon on the original post.

That’s what I did, but I never saw anything about deleting or replacing a photo.

Chris

@Chris_Baird: You can just delete the line or code that contains the photo and upload a new photo.

That’s a wonderful idea. I never would have thought of that. I’m rather technologically challenged.Thank you.

1 Like