Shower Veil +repost

Thank you so much for the comments and excellent feedback. I’ll post the rework in the original post to be able to compare.

Bill, you nailed it right out of the gate. The primary reason I left the dark upper corner in was because it’s what I think gives this a slight impression one is in a cave looking OUT - much like many behind the waterfall scenes that have been posted here. Having said that, if this wasn’t my image, I’d be suggesting the crop/clone of the upper corner too. It’s just a distraction.

Oh, and Bill, no, this is not part of Wildcat Falls. In fact, it’s the same scene as the first cascade image I posted a couple of weeks ago. This was a good sized cascade on the side of the road. But there were many distracting elements to get it all in one frame, so I broke it down in to smaller segments. And glad I did. This part of the cascade was directly above and fed the water in my first image.

Hey Ben, don’t sell youself short - that was an excellent “critique”! Excellent comments and impression.

Agree and I think goes along with Ed’s edit. Not sure how he accounted for and adjusted the upper corner, but it helped alleviate the need to completely crop. Thanks for you comment and observations Igor.

Thank you Mark. Amazing edit with a phone? I agree with the WB, which I was struggling with and finally just had to take a break and post.

@Ed_McGuirk - Thanks for the comment, suggestions and edit! You mentioned CA Clone - is that what you did? Certainly did a great job with that eliminating the top crop idea. I understand these are all low-rez edits so chalk some things up to that - for example, I think on your edit the shadows went a little dark. But contrast is worth shooting for and I love what you did up top. Thanks!

@Rick_Alway, @Harley_Goldman, @Hank_Pennington, @Adhika_Lie Thanks for your comments and suggestions as well!