Nikon D850
70-180mm macro @ 180mm
1/200 sec, f/11
Mode: Av
Metering: Multi-segment
ISO: 250
White balance: Auto
Flash: Off

This turned out really well, Sandy. I like the mutely colorful background. I find the big drops are the stars, backed by the small drops. An alternative presentation might be a top and bottom crop (especially the top). That said, real nice as presented.

A lovely array of drops, Sandy. I think I agree with Harley’s crop suggestion. I think it could put the large drops in more strategic locations within the image.

Hi Sandy,

You could try Harley’s suggested crop. Focus looks good and you may want to bump up the contrast slightly…Jim

Beautiful image. Love the colors, especially the background. Like it as is, but if decide to crop, just top down to just above medium left drop.

Very nice Sandy. I like the diagonal composition on the blurred background. Nice sharpness throughout the stem. This works for me as is.

Sandy: I love drop images and am always on the lookout for them. Nice find here. I especially like the BG and the refractions in the drops. A small crop from the top to about 4:5 ratio works for me as well. >=))>

Sandy, the plethora of drop, the subtle colors and the imaging through the large drops come create a very gentle inviting view.