Spring opens by closing

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Now its still look through
After a few days dense leaves
At my home forest

Specific Feedback

All feedback is more than welcome

Technical Details

F16, 1/50 ,iso 200, 24-120 at 82mm

2 Likes

Oh boy is this inviting. I know what you mean by the opening and closing. This is fresh and so hopeful. Once I tried explaining spring to residents of southern states and they just didn’t get it. I guess you have go through a real winter to appreciate it. It’s renewal and energy and activity - all that stirring life. That’s what this says to me.

@Kris_Smith , While the image and his title are clear to me and you, Kris. By the reactions I think members didn’t get it either as the residents in your story.
The trees left and right leading to the open in the background which wil be closed soon by many leaves and color.
I am glad you saw my intention and that you like the image !!

Ben

This is quite lovely Ben. Hard to believe this has 44 views and only one reply! I too understand your haiku as it perfectly describes this spring scene with it’s lush greens. I think @Kris_Smith explained it perfectly. Very nicely done; no suggestions from me.

@Ed_Lowe , WoW Ed you make my day. Thank you for your comment.

Ben, very nice high key image with the backlit green leaves and the little bit of sky poking through the canopy. A look into the world beyond. :metal:

1 Like