Summer colors arrived on a early morning

I was just hoping for a great sunrise, but the clouds wouldn’t move. A bit windy so the grass is moving a little.I was hoping that the colors of sunrise would lighten the grass more . But after a bit playing in photoshop I am rather satisfied.

What technical feedback would you like if any?Any I am so curious to your comment !

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any. I like your opinion

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Nikon D850, 70-200 lens at 70mm, F11, -0,33, iso 320

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Ben,

A lovely, pastoral scene. The lead-in of the waterway works well for the composition and I like the assorted colors throughout. Are those tulip fields in the background? You handled the light/exposure well.

The taller, blurry plant on the left doesn’t bother me so much in the overall scene; it’s too bad about the wind. My biggest nitpick will be the yellow flowers in the LRC. I would prefer them be gone, but not a huge deal.

A lovely and peaceful scene.

Lon

Ben, I like how the little creek carries me into the scene. It may have been windy, but at least the water looks nice and calm, and the grasses at water level look sharp. The assortment of vibrant spring colors is quite pleasing. I am not sure if you have more space at bottom right, but to me those nice flowers could use some more room. This has a very pleasant, restful feel which I like very much.

Ben, I like the variety of spring colors and light here. The composition does a good job of creating depth, the way you used the creek is very effective. I agree with @Bill_Leggett that I would like to either see more of the yellow flowers in the LRC, or not see them at all. As presented, the yellow flowers are small and bright enough that they are just a distraction and not additive to the image. If you left the composition as presented, I think the image would be stronger if you cloned them away. Unfortunately, I think the image does suffer too much from wind movement, its hard for me to get past that despite the good composition, color and light.

I have a very pleasant first impression of this image, Ben. One of those morning that you just enjoy strolling around. Good critiques above especially about the yellow flowers. I do like the glassy water a lot!