A colourful morning

What technical feedback would you like if any? All is welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any? All is welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Stunning scene! The mood of the morning light and the flowers are great.

For me the composition is slightly right heavy. I would have left some room on the right hand side of the tree to balance out the visual weight of the sun and tree.

beautiful image. I wouldn’t change it except it appears, to me, to need maybe a little counter clockwise rotation.

I like the overall processing of added warmth to support the red tulips. The overall warm cast is very appealing. I would give the tree more breathing room above and to the right. A simpler layered composition without the tree would have worked well as well in my opinion.

Thank you, Nathan for your comment and suggestions .

Thank you, Jim for your reaction on my image.

Always happy with your good comments. Thank’s again, Igor.

Ben, the overall impact of this image is even stronger than your prior post, which was pretyy good in it’s own right. Your processing of this scene is exquisite, the sky and sun look perfect. What a wonderful warm, hazy mood this image conveys. This one is a winner for sure…

My only suggestions for improvement relates to elements bumping up against the frame edges. I think the image would be strong with a crop for the left. Having just a tiny portion of the trees merge with left edge is a minor distraction, which a crop can fix. I also wish there was a little breathing room above and to the right of the big tree. Maybe you have another bracket with that space. But this is still a lovely image, and my comments are getting pretty picky.

Beautiful light and scene. I would agree with the suggestions of a little more breathing room on the sides and top, but not a big deal. I also think a CCW rotation would work nicely.