Sunlit tree branches

New upload, the previous did not enlarge. Also increased the exposure as proposed by Kristen.

Last weekend I went for my weekly walk to the beach nearby my weekend cottage. I have passed these two trees I do not know how many times, but this time I captured this image of branches of the trees forming these shapes.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any comments are welcome!

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
f/16, 1/10 sec, ISO64, Olympus 25 mm lens (50 mm equiv.), Olympus OM-D E-M1X camera (mft system)

Oh good catch. The top and bottom branches frame the tangle quite well. I think it could use an exposure bump though…it looks a little too dark. Great detail and texture. Cannot get it to load large though so that’s all I have for now.

New one uploaded, somewhat brighter.

That is a neat find. It’s somewhat busy but has enough structure that it holds together. I think its the repetition of horizontal lines that really works well here. I like the rework with the added brightness suggested by @Kris_Smith, it makes those branches pop.

This is a very interesting find, Ola. The image is busy , but the repeating shapes of the limbs; particularly those along the top and bottom edges; holds everything together IMO. The rework with @Kris_Smith’s suggestion is the way to go here. Great eye to spot and isolate this section of limbs.

@Ed_Lowe, @Kris_Smith and @Ed_McGuirk thanks for commenting on my image. The proposed change increased the impact.